Friday, January 15, 2010

Stunning Effects







What makes a picture better than what it really looks like? Well something which is applied to a good base of course! But one has to admit that not all are great at applying things, especially the ones which we are not familiar with. Well I have to admit that my photo works aren’t a marvel for a good display, but then the next best thing of making something of a worthy try is let someone who can really make a good job out of it. And that’s when I came across this photo fun site. This cool site provides us with a number of special effects which can really add style to your good picture. There are more than a hundred effects to match up and reach to your imagination. Apart from that new effects are added up in this photofun site every month so that you can keep up with the world. I have displayed some of the pictures which I used the photofunia effects in order to give you an idea of what sort of effect’s you can except from this place before you hit the main picture. I do hope you are convinced with the ones here...